SAAR Portal Maharashtra Online Registration & Application 2023 is the name of the online application for the SAAR Portal in Maharashtra. The deadline for submitting SAAR applications can be found at http://cetcell.mahacet.org.
SAAR Portal Maharashtra
The state government of Maharashtra and the education department are currently in the process of implementing digital technologies to assist in making education transitions as seamless as possible. Students who are interested in enrolling in higher education, such as degree programmes, have the option of using online platforms to submit their applications for a variety of classes. All of the state’s kids will benefit from this streamlined and trouble-free registration process. Students who are qualified for programmes in engineering, medicine, pharmacy, and other degree-related fields can submit their applications through the SAAR Maharashtra portal (SETU Assisted Admission Registration).
In 2019, the Maharashtra Common Admission test cell launched the platform to handle all admissions inquiries. In the past, DET was in charge of the admissions process for professional courses, whereas DMER was in charge of the admissions process for medical courses. Students in the classes of 2021-2022 who are interested in gaining admission to the SAAR in fields such as engineering, architecture, medicine, agriculture, and pharmacy, amongst others, can submit their applications through the portal (https://cetcell.mahacet.org/) as directed by the relevant authorities.
SAAR Registration 2022-2023 Process on the SAAR Portal
- Go to the SAAR portal (or) Maharashtra Admission portal.
- Select the “register” button to open the registration form.
- Enter the required details and attach recommended documents: personal details, address, permanent details, and password.
- Review the form, save and select the submit button.
- The page will send an OTP code to validate the information.
- The system will provide the user with login details.
How to Login to SAAR Portal Maharashtra
- Visit the SAAR website page link
- https://cetcell.mahacet.org (or) https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org/ (based on year).
- Enter your login credentials to access the page.
- Select the nearest SETU Kendra to process the admission details.
- First, upload the required documents and fill out the course application form for admission.
- The page will display different links for the admission portal.
- Enter mandatory details on the course-specific/common application form as shown on the brochure.
- Next, upload other documents based on the specified course.
- For the admission process, the user must pay a particular fee for verification using online payment modes.
- Choose the document verification slot at SETU Kendra, as mentioned before.
- The applicant can enter CET details like MHT CET, JEE MAIN, NEET, and more.
- SAAR portal will provide the eligible course list on the screen.
Important Information Regarding the Online Application for the SAAR Mahacet
- Interested candidates must have passed or done HSC or 12th or equivalent exams.
- The student must provide a caste category to get reservations (SC/ST/BC/VJ/DT-NT, etc.)
- Students requesting reservations must present caste certificates or valid proof documents.
- General category candidates in Maharashtra State and outside OMS must pay Rs.800
- Students in various castes and the PWD category should pay Rs.600.
- It’s advisable to read the user manual and guidelines before filling out the computer-based test online registration and application forms.
- Ensure to verify your details before applying.
- The user should use an active mobile number and email ID until the admission process is done.
- All candidates should verify their details and payment before submitting. The portal doesn’t provide an edit option once the form and funds are submitted.
- Candidates should keep their application data and login credentials secure.
- Identity documents, signatures, and passport-photo should be clear.
- The user should provide one mobile number and email on the application form.
- Candidates can only send an application form online.
Students will be able to download their admit card online after they have applied and been selected. Take note that all of the user details need to be filled out in order to avoid being rejected.