RCH Portal Data Entry Online Login Registration 2022 at Rch.nhm.gov.in Data Entry webportal ANC Registration Reproductive and Child Health portal at Rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/
The Indian government and its Department of Health and Family Welfare have put a number of initiatives into place to improve the country’s healthcare system. The Reproductive and Child Health programme and portal are both legal initiatives that were first introduced in India on October 15th, 1997. In order to care for the reproduction, maternity, newborn, child, and adolescent health of the entire nation, the programme covers the entire country. It is anticipated that the programme will assist women with issues relating to infertility, the pregnancy cycle, and the labour and delivery process. It looks out for both the mother and the child’s health and happiness. Additionally, it relates to the protection of couples.
The federal government, specifically the Department of Health and Family Services. Have established an RCH portal for users who are eligible to access information, register, and view various reports, among other things. Through the following link, users will be able to access the webportal: https://rch.nhm.gov.in.
Rch.nhm.gov.in Data Entry
How to logon into RCH Portal ?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
RCH Portal Login Process
- Open the website
Open the RCH website https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ page.
- Click on Login Tab
From the homepage, select the option “data entry” and click the login tab.
- Select the Link
Proceed and select the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- State & State Code
On the menu, select the state and state code.
- Enter the Credentials
Next, enter the username and password on the login page.
- Logging In
Enter the captcha code and select the login button.
Applicants can now access any data from the page.
How to Set Location on the RCH Portal
To access the RCH data entry, the user must be a government official to have the login details. After login with the credentials, the user can begin the online data entry process.
- Go to the RCH website portal using the link.
- On the menu, select the option “set location.”
- Next, go to the “set data entry hierarchy” option.
- Choose the district, health block/ward, and health facility type.
- Select your PSC, sub facility, or center and village.
- Finally, click the set button.
RCH Portal Data Entry
List of options on the data entry page
After setting the location user should click the data entry tab on the menu. The system will open the data entry page. With different options, as shown below:
- The profile entry
- Eligible couples for the RCH program.
- Pregnant women entry.
- Child entry
- Health provider/ASHA entry.
- Bank information entry
- Direct data entry.
- Advanced search
- EC Re-registration.
- JSY PFMS module.
Select any of the options according to the type to complete any task.
2022 RCH Portal ANM ASHA Registration
For the data entry list options, select the option health provider entry or the ASHA entry. Once you choose the choice, you need to do the ASHA worker’s data entry using the RCHportal.
- Open the official Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) website portal.
- On the data entry section, click the options section II.
- Choose the ANM/ASHA registration.
- Continue, and a new registration form will open.
- Key in the required information such as village, name, and designation.
- Proceed and enter the father’s name, sex, and operational mobile number.
- Next, enter the address, joining date, and financial year.
- Enter the EID number and EID date.
- Select your telecom operator and bank information.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number.
- Recheck all details and submit the ANM/ASHA registration form.
- The system will complete the process, and you are registered in the RCH portal.
Reproductive and Child Health (RCH)
Direct link Rch.nhm.gov.in