Indian Bank Balance Enquiry | How to Check Your Indian Bank Balance Online by Using a Missed Call, SMS, Net Banking, ATM, or APP. Indian bank customers can check their missed call balances by visiting https://www.indianbank.net.in.
The Indian Bank gives its customers a variety of account options to choose from. Users who have a checking account or savings account can simply view any and all information pertaining to their respective accounts. via a web-based service, hence eliminating the have to physically go to the bank branch. The internet service makes it possible to monitor one’s balance and obtain bank statements. It also assists in tracing any fraudulent actions that may have occurred within an account. Users of the Indian bank have access to five different legitimate methods for checking the balance of their accounts.
Indian Bank customers can use the following facilities:
- Internet banking account
- Missed call Number method
- SMS services
- Through the ATM
- IndPay Mobile Application.
To use the bank’s phone banking service, applicants are required to provide the financial institution with their mobile phone number.
The SMS approach is not only straightforward and hassle-free, but it also does not call for an active internet connection. In order to move forward with the service, the Indian bank customer must have a cellphone number that has been registered. The SMS banking application form needs to be filled out by new users before they may join. They will get a message confirming their registration as well as an MPIN on the number that they registered. They can now move on to using the SMS service for additional financial services, like checking their balance.
- The applicant should send an SMS to the Indian bank number 94443-94443 With SMS Format given below.
- The bank will respond through an SMS t the same registered number.
The following types of banking services are able to make use of the service:
|RequestType||SMS Code||SMS Sending Format(Phone Message)|
|Indian Bank Account Balance enquiry||BALAVL||BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>|
|Mini Statement Request||LATRAN||LATRAN <Ac no> <MPIN> (or)|
|Cheque Status Check||CHQSTS||CHQSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> (or)|
CHQSTS <chq no> <MPIN>
|Deposited cheque Status Check||DCHSTS||DCHSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN> (or)|
DCHSTS <chq no> <MPIN>
|Indian Bank mobile banking PIN Change||CHGPIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN< <OMPIN>|
|Any Other Indian bank Enquiries||HELP||HELP <Code> <MPIN>|
Detailed instructions on how to use IndianBank’s missed call service to check your account balance
Indian Bank Balance Check by Missed Call
In order to make advantage of the service, the customer must first provide the bank with their cell phone number.
- First, register the mobile number and give a missed call to the number 09289592895.
- The call will make a few rings and automatically disconnect. The bank will generate the account balance and send it via SMS.
After you have registered, you can proceed with the steps that are outlined below.
Indian Bank Net Banking Balance check Online
The steps involved in using Indianbank’s online banking service to check an existing account’s current balance.
- Go to the Indian Bank websiteportal.
- On the homepage, select the option “personal Banking.”
- Enter your username and password to login to the Indian web page.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions set by the bank.
- Next, click the option “accounts.”
- The page will show the balance in your account. You can also click the tab “detailed statement” to get information on recent transactions.
Indian Bank Balance Check With IndPay APP
Instructions for using the IndPay mobile app to check the balance of an Indianbank account.
- Login to the IndPay mobile app and enter your username and password.
- Next, click to agree with the terms and conditions of the bank.
- Proceed and click the option “account.”
- The system will display the account balance on the screen. You can also get the account statement from the same page.
Indian Bank Account Balance using ATM
An application for mobile banking is made available to customers of the Indian bank. The application facilitates access to all available banking services, such as checking one’s balance, viewing one’s statement, and transferring money. The IndPay mobile application must be downloaded and installed on the applicant’s smartphone prior to submission.
- Visit the nearest ATM lobby near you.
- Insert your Indian Bank debit card.
- Next, click the option balance enquiry.
- The ATM system will generate your balance details instantly.
Any ATM lobby can be used by the Indianbank account user to check the current balance of the account.