How to Make an Online Application for an Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu The Income Certificate can be downloaded in Tamil Nadu. Visit https://tnega.tn.gov.in/projects/e-sevai to obtain an Income Certificate in the state of Tamil Nadu. The method is broken down into steps below.
Tamil Nadu Income Certificate
Family members who are responsible for providing for their families occupy important roles in both the family and the state. The person contributes to the household by meeting a variety of requirements and enables expansion by paying a range of taxes. In order to determine whether citizens have sources of income, the government of Tamil Nadu, working through the Revenue Department, has taken the necessary steps. They have created a one-of-a-kind income certificate that is completely legitimate. The certificate’s purpose is to provide evidence that the user has a stable annual income. The income certificate details the various sources of income for an individual. The document enables users to participate in a variety of services and assistance programs offered by the state, such as educational grants and financial aid for food.
Residents of Tamil Nadu are able to submit an application for an income certificate using the state’s online portal or by going in person to one of the offices of the revenue department. The application fee is a reasonable Rs.60. After receiving an application for a certificate of income, the department issues the certificate within 15 days.
In order to apply for an Income Certificate in the state of Tennessee, certain documents are required.
Applicants who meet the requirements should provide the following documents:
- Passport photo
- Address proof details
- Landholding details.
- Houses details
- Family ID
- Self-declaration of applicant
- Salary certificate
- PAN card.
How to Apply for Income Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the Revenue Department offices or Thasildhar and request for income certificate application form.
- Fill in the mandatory details and attach the required documents.
- Next, submit the form to the respective officer for verification and official remarks.
- The officer will provide a reference number for status checks and future references.
- After the application, the Village Administrative Officer VAO and Revenue Inspector RI will check and approve the application.
- Once authenticated, the VAO and RI officers will submit the form to Thasildhar will issue the income certificate.
- The user will receive the certificate seven (7) days after approval.
TN Income Certificate Online Application 2022-2023
- First, the applicant should register through the TN eSevai portal link.
- Next, register to get your CAN number in the following steps:
- Open the TN eSevai website page.
- Select the “citizen login” option to continue.
- New applicants should click the “New User” option.
- Next, enter the required details like:NameTalukEmail IDDistrictMobile numberAadhaar numberCreate a password and confirm.Captcha code.
- The system will send an OTP code to your mobile number.
- Enter the code to validate the details and complete the registration process.
TN eSevai Login
- Visit the TN eSevai website portal and select the “Revenue Department” tab from the homepage.
- Next, click the “REV-103 Income Certificate” option from the menu.
- Enter your CAN number and click the search button to avail your records
- Proceed to a new page, enter the required information and submit the application form.
- Next, upload the required documents and select the “make payment” option.
- The payment page will show complete the process using your preferred payment mode.
- The system will save the application as a draft.
- Once the details are approved, the user will receive the certificate in 7 days.
Download Income Certificate in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the TN eSevai web page
- Enter your login credentials to open the account.
- Select the “check status” option and enter the application number.
- Click the search button, and click the download certificate option once available.