JEE Advanced 2022 registration will begin today. IIT Bombay to start registration at 4 PM today. Verify the paperwork needed for JEE Advanced registration in 2022.
The JEE Advanced 2022 registration date and time have been announced by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. From today at 4 PM on jeeadv.ac.in, eligible applicants may submit an application for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced. Before registering, candidates are recommended to review the JEE Advanced 2022 eligibility requirements by checking their JEE Main 2022 result. Click here to know your JEE Main 2022 Result
The JEE Main 2022 session 2 results have been released by NTA today at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The authorities have furthermore made available the toppers and rank list in addition to the result . The top 2.5 lakh JEE Main 2022 qualifiers may apply for the JEE Advanced exam.
How to register for the JEE Advanced test in 2022
- Visit jeeadv.ac.in to access the official JEE Advanced 2022 website.
- JEE Main 2022 Application Number and Password are required for login.
- Fill up the registration form with your basic information.
- Upload the necessary documents in accordance with the requirements.
- Pay the application cost.
- Examine every detail before submitting the application.
The exam is scheduled to take place on August 28. A computer-based exam will be used to administer the JEE Advanced in 2022. The exam will be divided into two three-hour papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2). Additionally, participation in both papers is required.