While playing Elden Ring, many players find themselves unable to leave Ranni’s Rise. Progressing through Ranni’s questline will lead you to this area. If you want to get one of the alternate endings in the game, this questline is essential. However, spoilers are out of the question. So if you’re one of the players who can’t get out of this area, keep reading this guide to find out how to get out.
Talking to all the NPCs in the area and then to Ranni will let you leave Ranni’s Rise. Once you’ve talked to all three of them, you should be able to fast travel again and leave the place. Here are the steps you need to take to do that.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
How to Leave Ranni’s Rise in Elden Ring?
- Head down the circular stairwell that leads from the room where Ranni is sitting to the hall below.
- A lift will take you to a new room. Use it and you’ll go down.
- Go straight and you’ll arrive at the room with a breathtaking view. War Counselor Iji can be found here as well.
- War Counselor Iji has a lot to say, so make the most of it.
- Now proceed to the room’s south-facing door.
- The room with blue crystals/Glintstones will be found if you continue down this path. Preceptor Seluvis can be found here.
- Exhaust all of Preceptor Seluvis’s dialogues by talking to him.
- Backtrack to Ranni after talking to both of these NPCs.
- Engage her in conversation until you’ve exhausted all of her options.
- To exit Ranni’s Rise, you must talk to all of these NPCs first.
That’s it for this walkthrough on how to get out of Elden Ring’s Ranni’s Rise. Check out our other guides on how to get the black wolf armour and get above the Albinaurics’ Village in Elden Ring if you’re doing the Ranni’s questline. Check out our Elden ring section if you need help with other locations, boss fights, or anything else.