The results of the Common University Entrance Test, or CUET, will soon be available on the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in. The results of the CUET UG admission examination, which was administered by the National Testing Agency, NTA, are anticipated on September 15, 2022. Check out cuet.samarth.ac.in for details on the CUET Result 2022, including the date, time, links to check the results, UG Admission Process, universities and colleges accepting CUET scores, updates, and other information.
The Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) outcome for undergraduate students is anticipated by the National Testing Agency (NTA) by September 15, 2022. Candidates can check and download their CUET UG scorecard through the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in, after the CUET UG result is made available. To download the CUET UG result 2022, candidates would need to know their roll number and birthdate. The CUET UG 2022 merit list will be made public by the NTA at the same time as the results.
Results of CUET UG 2022: Marking Schedule
The marking system for the CUET UG 2022 is described in detail below:
- The right response, or the best response, is (+5).
- There will be a wrong response given: (-1)
- Unanswered questions or questions marked for revision will be indicated as follows: (0)
- Only those who marked one of the correct alternatives will receive a (+5) if more than one option is determined to be accurate.
- All those who attempted the question will receive (+5) if all of the options are determined to be accurate.
- Candidates who attempted the dropped question will be given (+5) if none of the options are determined to be accurate, a question is found to be incorrect, or a question is dropped.
CUET UG 2022 Result: Downloading Procedure
- Visit cuet.samarth.ac.in, the official website.
- Select the CUET result 2022 link on the homepage.
- Your roll number and birthdate must be entered.
- The screen will display the CUET UG 2022 result.
- Take a printout of your CUET UG scorecard 2022 and download it for future use.