You’ve probably just heard about the best WordPress hosting Convesio. But what is it really? Convesio is a managed WordPress hosting provider for agencies that offers next-generation WordPress hosting.
We will discuss what managed WordPress hosting is in the later part of this article, but Covesio is the only one of its kind in the vast world of web hosting.
It has exceptional features that set it apart from competitors, such as automatic updates, quick and dependable service, high-performance, and free domain registration with every plan purchase (no matter how many domains).
It’s on a mission to change the way people think about managed WordPress hosts.
It may have just created the perfect solution for managing or growing an online site with cost-effective solutions unlike any other out there, thanks to the unique management tools, high availability features, and scalable infrastructure!
Convesio is an excellent choice for managed WordPress hosting with a top of the range software stack for people who want complete control at a price which is reasonable. If you prioritize performance, reliability and a managed WordPress service, Convesio is one of the most capable hosting services out there.
|Price||Plans from $50 per month|
|Free Trial||Yes – 30 days|
|What We Liked||Usage of Docker and Percona platforms|
|High end server hardware and auto-scaling capabilites|
|Truly managed hosting service|
|Excellent customer service|
|Rapid autoscaling to meet demand|
|What We Didn’t Like||No option for CPanel or WHM if you need it|
|Not priced for the mainstream|
|Ease of use||4/5|
|Reliability and performance||5/5|
|Value for Money||5/5|
What is managed WordPress hosting?
Managed WordPress hosting is a service that takes care of all the technical aspects of running WordPress for you. This type of hosting offers high security and speed for your website, as well as WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, and flexibility. This type of hosting saves time and ensures that your website runs smoothly.
When you’re looking for the best WordPress host, you’ll come across a lot of options. Unfortunately, choosing one is not easy, so we will assist you in finding the best hosting provider.
Convesio is one of the best WordPress hosting companies, standing out in a crowded market. It offers low prices and great hosting plans.
It has auto-scaling and self-healing features that aren’t found on other well-known hosting sites.
Convesio’s top-of-the-line technology also ensures fast, secure, and scalable hosting. Convesio allows you to quickly deploy a WordPress site with load balancers, a database cluster, and a redundant file system.
Tom Fanelli is the founder/CEO of Convesio, which was founded in 2018. Tom Fanelli, who has 20 years of experience working with 500 companies, has launched Convesio, which he describes as the best WordPress hosting.
He concentrated on a custom-built website that lacked cPanel and other cutting-edge server configuration and management tools.
Benefits Of Using Best WordPress Hosting Convesio
Convesio calls itself a one-stop shop for all things WordPress. Its simple interface enables users to create large-scale sites with auto-scaling and self-healing capabilities.
No load balancers, database clusters, or Docker containers are required. Let’s take a look at some features of Convesio:
- Unbeatable Uptime: Since Convesio uses load-balancer containers to reduce traffic load, its servers never go down. As a result, unlike other sites that go down for several minutes or even hours, yours stays up almost all of the time.
- Database Cluster: A database cluster is a set of databases managed by a single database server that runs continuously—WordPress Convesio’s sites are powered by powerful MySQL servers. MySQL is an open-source relational database management system that allows multiple users to manage and create databases. This ensures that website requests are processed efficiently.
- Automated Scaling: Automated or auto-scaling is a technique for dynamically adjusting the number of active servers (computing power) in a server farm. It would be a huge relief to have your website’s resources automatically scaled to handle a sudden spike in traffic. Convesio deploys multiple containers that scale and descale resources automatically, saving you the cost of hiring a system administrator.
- Application Monitoring: Application performance monitoring (APM) ensures that applications run smoothly. APM is the collection of log data to assist developers in tracking application availability, bugs, resource usage, and variations that negatively impact the end-user experience. Convesio provides you with the ability to monitor your online sites at the WordPress application level. It means that any change will be approved before being implemented.
- Fast Caching: Page caching is a technique for making dynamic content static, and it can speed up your WordPress site by 2 to 5 times. This is due to the fact that the page’s content is generated each time a visitor submits a request. Convesio has a server-level caching layer that can be used in multiple ways as mentioned below:
- Self-recovery: Restoring a web-hosted database is one of the most time-consuming and dangerous tasks. Convesio’s self-restoration data feature, on the other hand, protects you from such dangers. It keeps a backup of your data and restores it in the event that your website goes down for any reason.
- Free Migration: If you want to move your website from another host to Convesio, you can do so for no charge. Convesio’s team of experts can assist you with this, and the entire process takes almost 48 hours.
- Automatic Backups: Convesio allows users to easily back up, clone, and restore your site. It backs up your data automatically; however, you must schedule the backup between every 3 hours and every 15 days. This automatic backup system adds to the security of your online files by storing them in a different location.
- Security: Convesio employs cutting-edge security measures to assist you in monitoring and scanning for potential security threats. Furthermore, the security features enable you to edit the code, configurations, and environment variables in advance to avoid malware and other threats.
- Speed Optimized: Convesio gives your site a high optimizing speed thanks to features like clustered databases and page caching. HTTP/2 improves the speed of your site while also conserving data bandwidth.
- Flexibility: Convesio may be your best option if you’re looking for a transparent website hosting solution. It never binds you to any contracts and allows you to move your website to any other web hosting provider with just a few clicks.
- Moneyback Guarantee: Convesio is one of the most dependable and cost-effective web hosting companies available today. It offers a free one-month trial without requiring credit card information. As a result, there’s no need to worry about signing up for a costly plan if it doesn’t work out.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Convesio is available to assist you with your website at any time. They’ll be there when you need them the most, with staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! The team here is so sure of their leadership skills with an unbeatable solution that they don’t want you to be concerned about technical details.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Convesios WordPress Hosting
Convesio has a truly international team of experts dedicated to providing excellent service to their customers.
Every hosting company, on the other hand, has both advantages and disadvantages. So, let’s take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of this WordPress hosting service.
- Convesio’s 100 percent uptime ensures that your client’s website is always up and running, with no lost traffic.
- They can make sure you get high-speed browsing and enhance website performance across devices because they have servers all over the world. Furthermore, it leads to a better user experience.
- Docker Cloud is a cloud-based infrastructure that assists IT operations teams in deploying containerized applications in production. Convesio runs your application inside a container using Docker, which uses minimal resources and scales quickly.
- Convesio provides a free one-month trial that allows you to host two websites. However, you may not be able to use all of the features at this time.
- In comparison to its competitors, Convesio is a little pricey for the features and specifications it offers.
- Some Convesio hosting plans limit performance by allowing only one WordPress website to be hosted.
- The Foundation plan may cause serious performance issues for you. However, the increased number of containers didn’t seem to make much difference.
- If you don’t have all of your fonts loaded in Cloudconvert, it can sometimes change the file when converting document files.
The Docker Platform
Server failure is the most common cause of website failure, and it can happen if all of your client’s websites are hosted on the same server. In such a case, you will receive hundreds of calls from dissatisfied customers demanding a quick resolution—you may even lose them!
Convesio is the only WordPress hosting provider that makes use of Docker containers or Docker platforms to solve this problem. Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services host Convesio’s containers. The Docker platform can be used in a variety of ways.
- The Docker platform allows you to run software applications in containers that run on the same operating system as the host but have their own disk space (i.e., virtual machine).
- To configure everything properly, container services use software virtualization. It allows you to have an up-to-date website in a matter of seconds.
- Containers are created across multiple servers, so you’ll never have to worry about a single computer failing.
- It’s great because it makes traffic balancing easier and eliminates the risk of website failure.
- It’s more functional than a VPS (Virtual Private Server) with fixed amounts per site. You can use the same virtual hosting service to host as many websites as you want.
To enhance the guest experience, each WordPress website on Convesio has at least 9 containers that can be automatically scaled up or down in response to traffic levels. These containers provide quick scalability and simple management features to meet your requirements.
- 3 Containers for Load Balancing
- 5 Containers for Percona Databases (Percona Database Containers)
- 3 File Replication Nodes
- 1+ PHP Runtime Containers for WordPress
How To Create a WordPress Managed Website On Convesio
Step 1: Create your first WordPress site
Go to Convesio’s homepage, sign up, and then “start a free trial.” It’s a simple procedure that doesn’t require you to enter your credit card information.
- Convesio’s dashboard appears after you’ve signed up. And choose “Create Your First Site.”
- Select “Set advanced options.”
- Select the most recent PHP version, location, database type, WordPress version, and webserver type.
- Click on “deploy”. This process might take up to 5 minutes.
- When you click “manage,” you’ll see four options: “site dashboard, log in to wp-admin, visit the site, set the site name, and delete the site.”
Step 2: Add your domain, SSL, and caching
You can see the traffic overview, disk usage details, page speed score, and more in the second step, and you’ll need IP address details to point your domain to Convesio.
Convesio does not provide domain registration, so you’ll need to purchase one from a company like Godaddy or Namecheap.
With all of the features available, you can take care of a lot of the technical aspects. Of course, if a specific function or option isn’t available, you can contact the support team immediately; rest assured, they’ll be happy to assist!
How To Set Up Auto-Scaling in Convesio
You could be on your way to setting up auto-scaling on Convesio in less than a minute. Let’s get this process started!
Pick the Best Plan
Convesio’s most recent update includes features for a variety of environments and databases, which will come in handy if you’re running a configuration that relies on a specific technology. All plans offer scale, but it’s important to pick the right one for your site’s requirements.
Turn On Auto-Scaling
Auto-scaling can be enabled with a single click on the Convesio dashboard. You can also set the Auto Scaling Expandability Range — min and max container — based on your needs.
WordPress Containers Section
On the WordPress Scale Service dashboard, you can see a list of all active containers. On the overview page, you can also see a list of both active and terminated containers.
Google PageSpeed Insights
You can test any article with a featured image or 140 KB each on any device. This test has an average score of 99, which is an excellent result.
CDN Performance Test
The CDN Performance Test allows you to assess performance in each area. It calculates the top-performing and worst-performing locations over time, as well as a global average of all the locations.
Test Your Website’s Performance
Convesio uses Docker containers to test how a website performs under high traffic. A user ran two tests, one with a single container and the other with ten containers. An ideal load test response time is above 100 ms requests per second, regardless of the number of requests (RPS).
Pricing Information for Convesio
Convesio’s pricing strategy is among the most competitive in the industry.
You can create a website for free with 512MB of allocated storage space and one virtual CPU processing power.
At $15 per month, the monthly entry-level can handle up to 10,000 visitors per month.
Their most expensive package, which costs $25, can handle over 25k monthly visits.
Convesio also created a $50 monthly plan for those who require more resources.
This hosting provider includes 2GB of storage space as well as four virtual CPUs with 16 PHP workers, allowing you to meet all of your website’s requirements.
4 Types of Plans in Convesio
Convesio offers four different pricing plans, all of which include the essential support package.
- Smaller websites should use the Foundation Plan.
- For high-traffic websites, use the Growth plan.
- You can use the Performance plan for eCommerce stores.
- For an agency, use the Agency plan.
Convesio’s performance has been praised by users, and many industry experts also consider it to be the best-managed WordPress hosting.
They find the best plan for their needs by comparing different plans and features in different price ranges. People are most interested in starting a business as a beginner because of the 30-day free trial.
Convesio’s experienced team is known for working together to solve problems and provide answers to customers’ questions in a matter of minutes. Because of its high speed, reliability, and scalability, people are switching from other hosting providers to this platform.
Convesio WordPress Hosting FAQ’s
Where are the servers of Convesio located geographically?
Convesio’s clusters are currently spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Is it possible to run a website in multiple containers?
Yes, a website can run in single or multiple PHP Runtime containers. Each container has a predetermined number of PHP Workers and virtual CPUs. If your site requires a lot of processing power and has a lot of visitors, you should run it in multiple containers from the start.
Does Convesio make use of cPanel?
Convesio differs from traditional web hosting companies in that it does not employ traditional control panels.
Is Convesio truly the best WordPress hosting provider?
Convesio offers next-generation features that you won’t find in even the most popular hosting providers, making it the backbone of your business.
It is a successful hosting company that provides a fast, dependable, and secure service. Furthermore, their low-cost plans, which start at $50 per month, provide an excellent opportunity for newcomers and beginners to advance.
The use of containers and virtualization technology has reduced the chances of your website going offline due to hardware issues even more.
As a result, you can put your trust in this managed WordPress hosting provider over its competitors, who may not offer the same level of protection against downtime or loss of data!