The CLAT 2023 application form must be submitted by November 13, 2022. The exam will be held on December 18, 2022.
The CLAT 2023 application form was made available by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs today). By going to consortiumofnlus.ac.in, the official website, qualified applicants can register and submit their CLAT application forms online.
Before the test, the consortium will also make three example papers available. Additionally, candidates will have the choice of a free campus visit.
How can I complete the CLAT 2023 application?
- Candidates can fill out the CLAT 2023 application by following the instructions provided below. Select the direct link above.
- Make a new user account by entering your email address and mobile number.
- Fill up the CLAT 2023 application form with information about your identity, education, and contact information.
- Submit the application form and finish paying the money.
- The CLAT application cost is Rs. 4,000 for candidates who are general, OBC, PWD, NRI, PIO, or OCI. The CLAT registration cost for candidates who are SC/ST or BPL is Rs. 3.500. Candidates can use net banking, credit cards, or debit cards to pay their application fees online.
Additionally, if the applicant wants access to the previous year’s papers, they’ll have to pay 500 rupees in addition to the application fee.